AngazaJamii was created to cater to the African community of visionaries, entrepreneurs, public policy advocates, and the general public. It is a unique platform that will give us a place to develop ideas, discuss concepts, and grow our nations.
Join the community and bring the best of what you have to offer. Let us explore the potential that lies within Africa through shining the light (Angaza) on the community (Jamii) - a uniquely African way of accomplishing success.
At Angazajamii, you can start an online business shop and benefit from our marketplace, funding, advertisements, subscriptions, and wallet transfers.
You can earn cash from bonus points by referrals or posting content daily for bigger traction. You can also connect with people socially through art, forums, pages, and articles. Increase your market reach and sales through ads and pay in credit cards, bitcoins, or PayPal.
Share your moments from videos, photos, music, polls, and more features. Create and display products, set events for your organizations, and track attendance. Create groups/pages to manage your social community.
Find friends nearby to be able to be involved in more localized conversations about what matters.
1. Dynamic, innovative, and daily content.
2. Engaging conversations with users and key media stakeholders.
3. Real-time media engagement.
This means integrating with policy & process, performance & productivity, recognition & reward, and, of course, learning & development
Knowing your audience is crucial to crafting a successful platform. To identify your audience, what content they engage with, and properly inform your UVP, use existing platform metrics and analytics, such as reach, engagement, impressions, people, and video-based content performance.
1. Reach will tell you the number of unique people who have seen any content associated with your account within a specific time period.
2. Engagement is the number of unique people who have clicked, reacted to, commented on, or shared posts during a specific time period, or the number of times a particular post has been clicked, reacted to, commented on, or shared during a specific time period.
3. Impressions are the number of times a post is displayed, regardless of whether or not a user clicks on it.
4. People are users broken down by gender, age, location, and language used.
5. Video-based content performance metrics, such as the number of people who watched a video, how long they watched, and their level of engagement, is the analytics that helps develop and adjust a video production strategy.